Whether you are an accountant, a lawyer, an architect, an engineer, an I.T. professional, a manufacturer, a financial planner, or a member of anyone of the creative industries you can achieve your goals by utilizing LinkedIn for Business.
LinkedIn for business is the most powerful business development tool in existence today. Yet 95% of professionals do not utilize even 10% of its potential. The vast majority still see it as an online version of one’s resume and believe it is the place for job seekers and recruiters.
Although this is true, it is only one small part of the benefits of being on LinkedIn. In fact the majority of our network, our clients, suppliers and business partners are neither looking to find a job or recruit, although when the time comes it is good to know that we can use LinkedIn to achieve these goals, quickly, effectively and with more certainty than ever before thanks to LinkedIn.
LinkedIn for Business is THE networking social media site for professionals:
- Small Business Owners
- Business Development and Sales Professionals
- Corporations and their employees from juniors to C-Level executives
as well as just about every type of professional can benefit from networking on LinkedIn.
LinkedIn for business is especially beneficial to those working in B2B and professional services markets. However with the growth of the LinkedIn network (now at 120 million members) and ever increasing functionality
LinkedIn enables individual professionals, companies large and small to:
- take control and promote their personal and company brand
- promote all of your online marketing assets from one central location
- be proactive in the way they network
- headhunt, recruit and be headhunted
- develop new business and maintain / improve existing relationships, generate leads and accelerate sales
- advertise – reach an exclusive, well educated and highest income demographic online, with laser sharp accuracy
- ask for advice, the ultimate in ‘crowdsourcing’ from those best qualified professionals
- find experts and partners
- increase their personal productivity
- conduct extensive research on industry trends, consumer opinions, companies and individuals
- conduct reference checks